Clobridge, Abby. Building a Digital Repository Program with Limited Resources. London: Chandos, 2010.
Clobridge, Abby. Digital Curation Toolkit: Strategies for Adding Value to Work-Related Social Systems. Chapter in Trends, Discovery and People in the Digital Age, edited by David Baker and Wendy Evans. London: Chandos, 2013. Read more…
Clobridge, Abby and David Del Testa. The World War II Poster Project: Building a Digital Library Through Information Literacy Partnerships. Chapter in Using Technology to Teach Information Literacy, edited by Thomas P. Mackey and Trudi Jacobson. New York: Neal-Schuman, 2008.
- Clobridge, Abby. “Berlin 10 Conference Recap.” Information Today. November 2012.
- Clobridge, Abby. “Open Access Week Preview.” Information Today. October 2012.
- Clobridge, Abby. “Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) and the Changing Face of Higher Education.” Information Today. August 2012.
- Clobridge, Abby. “ ‘Academic Spring’ Continues with Commentary on Open Access in the U.K.” Information Today. May 2012.
- Clobridge, Abby. “Open Access Meeting Reflections – SPARC 2012.” Information Today. March 2012.
- Clobridge, Abby. “Libraries in Transition: From Book Collections & Union Catalogues to Open Access & Digital Repositories.” Brno, Czech Republic: ProInflow, October 2011.
Del Testa, David and Abby Clobridge. “Comment l’internaute devient historien: une pédagogie hybride pour croiser l’analyse documentaire et la création de ressources numériques au sein d’un cours d’histoire [From Internet User to Historian: A Hybrid Pedagogy to Blend Object Analysis and Digitization in the Heart of a History Course] in Les Actes du Colloque de Lille (Octobre 2008). Lyon: Presses de l’ENSSIB, 2010.
Abbas, J., Kim, K.-S., Wildemuth, BM, Choi, Y., Mostafa, J., Brancolini, K., Pomerantz, J. and Clobridge, A. “Education for Digital Librarianship: Employers’ Needs and How They Can Be Addressed.” Proceedings of the American Society for Information Science and Technology 2006, 43:1-7. 2006.
White Papers & Reports
The Case for Interoperability for Open Access Repositories.